Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DR. MARTENS M.I.E COLLECTION

DR. MARTENS M.I.E Collection
5-eyelet 3989 brogue/ 2976 Chelsea boot/ 7-eyelet Anthony brogue boot in 
'Cheery Red/Purple/Navy' Arcadia Leather
The Limited M.I.E Collection are handcrafted in the original factory in Northamptonshire by cobblers using the original construction techniques. Each pair capture the original spirit and is the pinnacle of Dr. Martens brand. This is a part of Core M.I.E collection. Made on 84 Last shape, giving a tapered, sleek look. The original Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, providing underfoot comfort and durability since 1960. It is oil and fat-resistant, tough and offers good abrasion and slip resistance. 
DR. MARTENS M.I.E Collection
7-eyelet Anthony brogue boot & 5-eyelet 3989 brogue shoe in 'Stewart tartan' & 'Gordon Dress Tartan'
DR. MARTENS MIE x HARRIS TWEED Collection
Percy shoe in Blue & Khaki Harris Tweed
DR. MARTENS M.I.E Collection
3-eyelet 1461 shoe in Green Vert
DR. MARTENS M.I.E Collection 
7-eyelet Ellis brogue boot in Blue Harris Tweed
DR. MARTENS M.I.E Collection
5-eyelet 3989 brogue shoe in Silver Anilmorbido and smooth leather

Now available at Flagship Store & Crossover Sunway

No comments: