Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DR. MARTENS M.I.E

'Unique' is an over-used word but the original Dr. Martens manufacturing process is exactly that. They produce the limited MIE (Made In England) collection in their Northamptonshire factory using hands-on craftsmanship identical to the methods first pioneered by DM's fifty years ago. Each pair of MIE Dr. Martens boasts an undeniably unique combination: not just the silhouette itself but also the way that shape is created. 
 
 DR. MARTENS M.I.E
3989 Elizabeth shoe in Cheery Red
 DR. MARTENS M.I.E
8 Eyelets Anthony Boot in Black/Navy
 DR. MARTENS M.I.E
8 Eyelets Beckett boot in Multi Houndstooth
 DR. MARTENS M.I.E 
3989 Elizabeth shoe in Cherry Red + Silver + Navy
DR. MARTENS M.I.E
3989 Brogue shoe in Cherry Red + Pewter + Navy


Available now at CROSSOVER Sunway & Flagship Store 

No comments: